Sunday, January 22, 2012

Ride with Zach Bowman from Autoblog

So late Friday a friend of mine called me and said a buddy of his got a new Jeep and wanted a guide up at Windrock.  Now my buddy is the guide, he just needed my Jeep and 733t driving skills. :lol:   So despite needing to get a ton of stuff done around the house I did what any of us would do and said OK I'm in.

It turns out the guy that got the new Jeep was doing a write up on it for http://www.autoblog.com and the new ride was a brand new 2012 Jeep Wrangler that the manufacturer loans out for testing. Unfortunately I didn't bring my camera chick (Wifey) so I only got a few pics with my crappy camera after it was over. But just imagine if someone gave you a new Jeep to test out, yeah we drove it like we stole it.

I'll post a link to his article when it's posted, he should have some awesome pictures of the ride and a much better write up since I'm just a hack and he's the pro.  :) 

Check out the waterline on the door!

Ben's Rubi

 My Junk


Here's a video of the creek crossing in my Jeep:




Click HERE for the Autoblog article.

No comments:

Post a Comment