Sunday, October 10, 2010

Norris Watershed

Jeep riding today in the watershed.  It was fun but a bit too tame for my liking but still a fun ride in the woods.

The Grist Mill

The problem with the hobby of trail riding is the more you do it, the more extreme trails you seek.  And consequently the more money one must dump into the bottomless pit that is Jeep.  :)

 Hi Point Trail

I've seen this illness strike others and it's not a pretty sight.  It starts off innocently enough maybe with bigger tires and a small lift.  Soon it balloons into 1 ton axles, welded differentials and a Jeep that has to be trailered to your destination since it's undriveable on the street.  Let's hope they find a cure soon, let's hope.  :P


2 comments:

  1. Bill's selling his trailer... will I see it in your back yard?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I hope not. I have enough junk in my backyard.

    ReplyDelete